|Size and weight||Individually, the AirPods Pro are 0.86 inches (21.8mm) wide, and 1.22 inches (30.9mm) tall.|
They weigh 0.19 ounces (5.4 grams). Meanwhile, the charging case (which supports wireless charging from a
Qi-based wireless charger) is 2.39 inches (60.6mm) wide and 1.78 inches (45.2mm) tall.
The charging case weighs 1.61 ounces (45.6 grams).
|Audio technology||The AirPods Pro are equipped with plenty of technology. That includes:|
● Active Noise Cancellation
● Adaptive EQ
● Transparency mode
● Custom high-excursion Apple driver
● Vent system for pressure equalization
● Custom high dynamic range amplifier
|Sensors||● Dual beamforming microphones|
● Dual optical sensors
● Force sensor
● Motion-detecting accelerometer
● Inward-facing microphone
● Speech-detecting accelerometer
|Sweat and water resistance||● The AirPods Pro are sweat- and water-resistant, with an IPX4 rating.|
|Battery & charging case||● If you have Active Noise Cancellation turned on, or you use Transparency mode,|
the AirPods Pro can get up to 4.5 hours on a single charge.
If you turn these features off, you’ll get up to five hours of listening on a single charge.
● You get up to 3.5 hours of talk time with the new AirPods.
● With the Wireless Charging Case, the AirPods Pro can get up to 24 hours of
additional listening time, and up to 18 hours of additional talk time.
Apple says that five minutes of charging in the case will get the AirPods Pro up to one hour of listening time,
and about 1 hour of talk time.